MUSEUM PARK TOWER I FITNESS CENTER
Please be considerate when using the fitness center!
- Do not allow the weights to slam down to the floor when using them. (They make a lot of noise on the 19th floor.)
- Clean the machines with the sanitary wipes after you use them.
- Limit your time to 30 minutes on a machine if others are waiting to use it.
- Proper attire should include a shirt.
- Fitness equipment is designed for adults. Children in the center must be closely supervised.
- Pets are not allowed in the fitness center.
- Remember, loud noise – from radios, TVs and voices – can disturb others.
- Do not leave any personal equipment in the Fitness Center. It will be removed.
Thank you for helping to make this a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere in which to exercise!